SharedSpace is extremely excited to announce our third coworking location opening this year in Augusta, Georgia! Our first location opened in the Dunwoody neighborhood of Atlanta at the end of 2016, and our second location went live on February 1st of 2018 just half a mile from The Battery and SunTrust Park! We carefully chose the locations of our two Atlanta spaces to fit best with the traffic patterns of the city, so that we could better serve the greater Atlanta community.
We’ve continued to grow our membership at both locations with a focus on the local surrounding communities, and we’re excited to now bring our unique blend of coworking to Augusta later this year! Sharedspace’s third location will be in Augusta’s downtown “hot zone” district within a few short blocks from the $105M Georgia Innovation Center.
We were drawn to bring our concept and culture to the buzz of energy and excitement in Augusta as it has recently been recognized nationally as a leader in cyber security. Fortune magazine named Augusta as one of the top seven global cities for cyber security.
We have secured a 15,300 SF facility, located at 901 Green Street, where we will build out our new space. The overall project cost to will exceed $3.2M once the purchase of the building, parking lot, and renovation is completed. SharedSpace Augusta will officially open in November 2018.
The space will feel extremely bright and open as it features glass walls and plenty of natural light to help to liven up the space and literally brighten our days! Rustic wood doors and modern technology will help to blend the old with the new feel, creating a relaxed, fun, but professional atmosphere.
SharedSpace Augusta features:
• 15,300 SQFT of creative shared office space
• 60 shared hot desks, including lounge areas, coffee shop style seating, and long tables
• 10 dedicated desks, including lockable filing cabinets and chairs
• 45 private offices with insulated drywall for noise reduction, personal locks, desks, chairs, and the ability to customize. Offices seat 1-5 people and are expandable for larger groups.
• 5 conference rooms, including TVs, whiteboards, Apple TVs, and HDMI hookups
• 2,500 SQFT meeting space – sub-divisible into two sound proof classrooms
• Cafe & bar, equipped with locally-roasted coffee, beer on tap, light snacks, drinks, and bar seating
• Free high-speed fiber internet connect through Wow wifi
• Shared kitchen area, with large roll-able high-top tables for community events
We are looking forward to building out our new space and will continue to update on our progress! If you’d like to learn more about our third SharedSpace location, check out this news release to hear what the local Augusta community has to say! We’re excited to “share our success” with Augusta.