SharedSpace is pleased to invite you to their educational event
A presentation by Michael Maziar, COO of Atlanta Technology Angels
Atlanta Technology Angels invests in top tier early-stage technology companies based in Georgia. With membership consisting of over 130 members, they provide more than just money. ATA provides education, coaching, mentoring, connections, leadership and support to early-stage entrepreneurs.
Uncover the secrets of one of the most active investment networks in the country. You will learn:
- Who are the Atlanta Tech Angels
- What the Angels do
- When early-stage companies should raise capital
- Where are companies investing capital today
- How the seed funding process works
Admisson is $10 per person and will automatically enter you into our raffle!
-Our raffle prizes include free office space at SharedSpace, a spot in one of ATA’s screen meetings, and various gift cards
– Any additional entries will be $5 per person.
Lunch will be provided by Souper Jenny